The Original FiftyShot™ Semi-Automatic Cartridge Filler can fill 50 (0.5ml) cartridges, disposable pens, or syringes in less than 5 minutes. With its revolutionary annular heat barrel, your oil will always be the exact temperature you want and will never run the risk of burning caused by direct contact with a heating coil.
The FiftyShot™ advanced digital temperature control unit is built out of durable and heat-dissipating aluminum to give you years of trouble-free use. The easy to program LED display allows you to set the exact temperature you want from room temperature to 194f. Data from the control unit is transmitted to the filler via a five-foot flexible noise-canceling silicone cord. Both the power and data cords are detachable for easy storage.
The FiftyShot™ filler is built in Germany of durable light-weight aluminum and hand contoured to allow pain-free high volume use. Desired cartridge volume is adjusted using an easy to read dial in 0.5ml increments from 0.5ml – 2.5ml. Oil is precision dosed with a tolerance of less than 1%.
NOW (07/1/2020) equipped with a V2 heating barrel with upgraded heat sensors and cord strain relief. The V2 Heat Barrel is also constructed of hardened aluminum and provides a 3mm annular air space surrounding the oil which gently heats your precious oil with a cushion of air. Only The Original FiftyShot™ uses V2 True Temp sensors, noise-canceling wires, and built-in thermal fuses ensuring operator safety and precise oil temperature.
We've started receiving an influx of inbound calls and emails from labs that have purchased knock-off units imported from China. These knock off units copied the concept but cut corners on materials and build quality. These cut corners are causing electrical failures, uncalibrated discharges, and heavy metal contaminations. Several knock-offs have heating elements in direct contact with oil that is causing scorching of the oil, visible in the color change next to the internal heating element within the tank.
Don't ruin your batch to save a buck.
- Precision Made Simple: Easy to read dial sets your volume in 0.5ml increments. Oil is dispensed with a slight (.125”) squeeze of the filler. Dosage is measured using a precision piston with a no-drip Luer lock tip to deliver precision every time, boasting a tolerance of less than 1%
- Temperature Control: The advanced digital control unit allows you to set the exact desired oil temperature from room temperature to 194 with only a 1° margin of error. Our revolutionary heat barrel is built with an annular air space surrounding the oil to reach and maintain temperature evenly and safely without burning the oil.
- Protect Your Product: The FiftyShot™ is built to protect your oil.
- The advanced control unit is designed to never exceed 194f to prevent user error overheating the oil and burning off terpenes.
- Every FiftyShot™ has a built-in safety mechanism that will shut off all heat if the oil ever reaches 212f (100c).
- The Heat Barrel is designed with an annular air space surrounding the oil barrel to gently heat and maintain oil temperatures with a cushion of air. The oil never comes in contact with any heating elements, which can burn the oil.
- Efficiency: The FiftyShot™ can fill up to 100 (0.5ml) units in just 5 minutes and change oils in just 60 seconds!
- Flexibility: The FiftyShot™ is mobile. Both the power and data cords disconnect from the control unit allowing you to safely pack your FiftyShot™ in a bag without risking bending and breaking wires.
- Easy Peezy Fill & Squeezy: We designed the FiftyShot™ to be as user friendly as possible.
- Preheat: Preheat oil to desired temperature.
- Fill FiftyShot™: Either by drawing back the piston or top filling.
- Set Filler: Via easy to read LED screen and dial set your temperature and cart size.
- Fill Carts: With a tiny .125” squeeze you’ve filled a unit.
- Quality: Our engineers had you in mind when designing the FiftyShot™. Only high-quality parts and materials were chosen to give you years of safe and efficient use.
- (1) Control Unit
- (1) Semi-Automatic Cartridge Filler (25ml)
- (1) 25ml Oil Barrel w/Gasket
- (1) Heat Barrel
- (5) 14g., 15g., 16g., 17g., 18g One of each All Metal Luer Lock Fill Needle
- (1) Luer Lock to Luer Lock coupler for syringe filling
- (1) Luer Lock Cap
- (1) Spare Viton Plunger Oring
- (1) Oil Barrel Oring
- (1) Instruction Manual
- One Year Warranty
- Capacity: 25ml
- Step Increments: 0.5ml., 1.0ml., 1.5ml., 2.0ml., 2.5ml.
- Tolerance: <1%
- Temp Range: Room Temp - 194f
- Emergency Shut Off: 212f (resettable)
- Luer Lock Tip
- Heat Barrel
- Hardened Aluminum
- Easy Connect: 1/4 turn finger screw
- Heater: 35w
- Silicone Cover
- Control Unit
- All cords detachable
- Max 150W heater load
- 110v (will not work with 220v unless a transformer type voltage converter is used)
- 2 AMP Fuse
- Power Cord (wall to control unit)
- Standard detachable power cord (typically 5’ length)
- Grounded 3 Prong
- V2 Head Connection Cord (control unit to filler)
- (07/1/2020) Upgraded with higher quality heat sensors and cord strain relief.
- Extremely flexible 5’ length
- Detachable at control unit using watertight industrial connector plug
- Silicone noise canceling
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Why is oil dripping from my needle in between cartridges?
This is the most commonly asked question by new operators. It can be caused by a few different reasons, luckily it’s easily remedied.
Thermal expansion of the oil is the typical cause for drips from the needle. If the FiftyShot itself is heating the oil (as opposed to maintaining the temp) as the oil heats it undergoes thermal expansion and increases in volume. The extra volume of the oil will take the path of least resistance (the needle) and will ooze out causing unmeasured discharge and a mess.
This problem can seemingly compound because as the operator sees a cartridge overfill due to drips they jump to the next cartridge. The remaining oil goes into that new cartridge but is not enough to fill it, so the operator discharges a second time overfilling the new cartridge and forcing them to jump to the next cartridge only to repeat the process and issue.
Luckily thermal expansion drips are easily remedied by simply preheating the oil to 5-10 degrees warmer than the FiftyShot is set. So if you are filling your cartridges at 145f you should preheat your oil to about 155. This will eliminate thermal expansion of the oil and drips.
Air in the oil barrel
An excessive amount of air in the oil barrel will also cause drips. The solution is to simply point the needle at a 45 degree angle up into a vessel and discharge the FiftyShot to remove any air bubbles. Once oil is discharged it is ready to use.
Out of Rhythm
As the oil heats up, it also expands. As any heating vessel heats up with a fluid it will build pressure and either release that pressure through the path of least resistance. So you must release that pressure by discharging the oil (filling a cartridge). Your rhythm in cartridge filling is key to clean and measured cartridges.
Your filling rhythm should be as follows:
Place needle into cartridge
Discharge oil. Keep needle in cartridge until oil is completely discharged and count how many seconds it takes (typically ~5) Withdraw needle from cartridge and “cut” it on the interior glass edge to prevent a “trail” of oil. Immediately place it in the next cartridge and repeat the process. is to discharge oil, cut oil on glass, move to the next cartridge, repeat. It will take a few rows of cartridges to learn your rhythm. You will hate the FiftyShot on your first couple cartridges. By about the tenth cartridge you’ll think the FiftyShot is okay. By the time you get to the 20th cartridge you love the FiftyShot and wonder how you ever filled cartridges without it. At that point, it’s like riding a bike.